- Paved and / or paved roads.
- Parterres of plants with bark and / or cork with wooden edges.
- Trees with tutors and / or winds of recent plantation.
- The stones of the bunkers.
Land under repair
- All those areas of the field marked with white lines and / or blue stakes.
- Deep tracks of tractors and machinery.
- Tree plantations of recent plantation.
- Sand area around the drainage wells.
It extends to the route. See page 134 (appendix l) a. relief for recessed ball.
Beyond any wall, fence, white stakes and fence posts that define the boundary of the field.
- When the out of bounds are defined by white stakes or fencing posts (excluding angled supports) the line joining the closest internal points, at ground level, of these stakes or posts define the limit. A ball is out of bounds when all of it lies on that line.
- When there is a white line, it defines the limits. A ball is out of bounds when all of it lies on or on that line.
In 3rd hole there will be an obligatory dropping zone on the left margin of the road before the ravine.
- Marked with stakes or yellow and red lines.
- 10th hole zone water side to the left of the street height drop first hit.
* The use of any type of measuring device is allowed.
* Use of buggy allowed.